What is it?
This oil is extracted from the seeds of the moringa tree. The moringa is known for its medicinal properties; and its leaves, seeds, and fruits are all edible. In addition, the tree works as a purifier. Moringa trees growing in polluted water will purify it.
What does it do?
Moringa oleifera seed oil
- Anti-ageing effect reduces wrinkles and makes the skin appear more youthful.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Softens and smooths the skin.
- Creates a beautiful, healthy glow.
- Brings dry and oily skin back into balance.
- Rich in antioxidants; omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids; and vitamins A and E.
- Protects against environmental pollution.
- Helps fight acne.
- Soothes rosacea and eczema.